Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Contest


I am using this picture of Cocoa Puff's flip flops from the last tball game to remember that in this part of the deep south it has already been summer for a couple of weeks. The temperatures and humidity are climbing together. The contest developed as a bet between Grandaddy and M over who could wait the longest before turning on the air conditioner. I am sort of just tagging along because if I cave first I'm not buying dinner for everyone (which is the punishment for the loser). As of today, no one has confessed to caving but the funnies are that J-dog raved about how good the air feels in the car and that it gets talked about everytime we are together. Grandaddy is determined to win and thinks he will because M will cave for the sake of the children, but I have an iron will and since it's just me and the mutt I will be victorious. She can't complain about sweating and I like to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment